Employee Benefit Services
Individual Retirement Accounts
Whether you are opening your first retirement account, making an annual contribution, transferring or converting an existing account or rolling over an employer-sponsored retirement plan, we offer alternatives to meet your individual situation.
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
- Self Directed IRA
- A self-directed IRA is ideal for those individuals comfortable with making their own investment decisions. We provide the capabilities you need to plan and manage your retirement portfolio.
- Mutual Fund Services
- Brokerage Services
Working with Third Party Administrators
We provide third party administrators (TPAs) with flexible processing solutions that maximize efficiency, accuracy, and revenue.
- Mutual fund trading and settlement
- Trades processed through the National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC)
- Plan level or omnibus trading available
- Multiple recordkeeping formats
- Fully integrated with trust accounting systems
We can do it all... allowing you to make your customer relationship stronger.
- Directed trustee and custodial services
- Complete trust accounting and reporting
- Contribution processing from checks, wires, or ACH transfers
- Distribution processing includes tax withholding and 1099 reporting
- Trust and custody services for non-mutual fund assets
- Employer stock
- Pooled funds
- Separately managed accounts
- Self-directed brokerage accounts